Homecoming Week Recap

Rosa Gonzalez, Staff Writer

Renton High School’s Pep Assembly

Welcome back to a new school year! What a great first assembly. I hope every single one of you is doing well. For this school year, our homecoming theme was “Enchanted Garden”. Many students participated in all the spirit days. It was nice to walk through the hallways and see students walking in pj’s or walking to class next to their twin. These are the spirit day’s I’m referring to, Monday was Pajama Day, Tuesday was Twin Day, Wednesday was Floral Day, Thursday was Animal Day (where students brought stuffed animals), and Friday was Color Wars. The Pep and Homecoming assembly were combined this year. The Homecoming Football game was a blast! The stands were filled with students and families showing off school spirit, and one of the student body representatives, Senior Alicia Ing, was involved with getting a closer experience with students. She helped out with face painting, which was nice. Sadly, the RHS’s Football team lost the homecoming game but the students did not take it into consideration and continued to have fun. The homecoming dance was also a charming experience. It was nice to see RHS students get along and dance the night away. It’s the little memories that will last a lifetime. Hopefully, you guys were able to enjoy Homecoming week as much as I did!