The Student News Site of Renton High School

RHS Hawk Eye

RHS Hawk Eye

RHS Hawk Eye

Polls

Should RHS give water bottles as an option for lunch?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Weekly Horoscopes with Renton Hawk Eye

(Image Credits: VectorStock)

The stars are glowing in the sky, and the planets are peeking through from afar. These are the horoscopes for this week.

Aries:

This week, your money goals may not be going in your favor but it’s okay! With the upcoming challenges ahead in your group of friends and money, life can get a little bit awkward. So use this week to focus on budgeting and keeping your friends closer and updated more than usual.

Taurus: 

During this week, it’s prime time! So take the initiative and go get them. Romantic partners coming from every direction, make the choice on who is worthy of you. Remember though, that communication is key and without it you might be left alone with unrealistic plans.

Gemini:

This week, you’ll be having some contradicting opinions. Wanting to be the center of attention while keeping to yourself. Do what your heart wants and not others. Set your boundaries for the people around you. Have big dreams for the future ahead of you, by setting yourself up now.

Cancer

During this week, you’ll see your social battery is charged up and ready to be used! So get at it while it lasts, socialize and party! While meeting these new people, your previous friendships deepen and realize who you can actually trust. 

Leo: 

This week, you’re extra busy so keep up! Things are speeding up in your life, from your workload to your personal life. Put yourself out there and lessen your load with the help of someone else. In your career, you’ll be able to get a promotion, so keep on pumping!

Virgo: 

During this week, it’s time to step out of your comfort zone! Spice up your regular routine, or try something unexpected. Now with this sense of new found adventure, you may feel like there are so many things calling out to you. Find out what you really enjoy rather than what others want.

Libra:

This week, you seem to have lots of commitments. It’s time to make a decision on what you can and cannot do. Once again your desire to travel lingers in your mind. Wanting the excitement, but you should also focus on the relationships you want to have. Romantic or platonic relationships, put in the effort.

Scorpio:

During this week, it’s not only about being extra productive but also finding love. Going solo is all fun and games until you want other perspectives and love. Oh, you have that special person already? Making some personal commitments is something you might try.

Sagittarius: 

This week, you’re confident in the things you do, especially the relationships you’re in. You feel free and loose around the ones you truly care about. With this confidence, you also are much more productive in your career. Continue to build this confidence by working out and participating in your hobbies!

Capricorn:

During this week, your life is glowing! Lots of pleasure is coming your way, so work on some self care. Switch up something in your routine! Life is more fun with a little change, especially in the love area. Find someone who you can love and who will make life exciting.

Aquarius

This week, it’s going to hit close to home. Finding someone to help you make decisions that will impact your life, and support you through thick and thin. Something in your life could lead to a large change, they could be the reason for that. Work on your home with this new person, renovating and designing. 

Pisces: 

During this week, you’re in the fast lane so move like it! Your life is flying past so head into new waters. Travel, socialize, do what your heart desires! Put your needs first, not sacrificing it for trivial things. Also, you could be focused on your career related things, but don’t let that stop you!

Sources:

Image Credits:

VectorStock Images

https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/witchcraft-astrology-wheel-with-zodiac-signs-vector-37595787

People Mag.

https://people.com/weekly-horoscope-june-9-june-15-2024-8658902

Refinery29

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/weekly-horoscope-june-9-15-2024

Vogue AU

https://www.vogue.com.au/culture/horoscopes/your-weekly-horoscope-from-june-10-to-16-2024/image-gallery/9934293c2ce5d5cc4c78f87b98044aa8