The Student News Site of Renton High School

RHS Hawk Eye

RHS Hawk Eye

RHS Hawk Eye

Polls

Should RHS give water bottles as an option for lunch?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Weekly Horoscopes with Renton Hawk Eye

Image Credits: iStock Images by Ganna Bonzhko

The planets are closer than ever. These are the horoscopes for the week of 4/21-24,

Aries: 

This week will feel very similar to the week before. With the loads of energy you have, set some new goals for yourself. Your manifestation abilities are at its peak. Think clearly and apply what you have learned along your way here.  Reflect, as your season comes to an end, but know much more is coming ahead.

Taurus:

During this week, it has finally become Taurus Season! Patience is key, if the effects of the season aren’t yet kicking in you’ll feel them in the coming days and weeks. Staying in your comfort zone might be what you want, but use the start of this season to take a step out and make some changes! Invite a special  someone over! Try something new!

Gemini:

This week, it’s time to work on your wellness. Did you have something in mind previously? Now’s your chance! Get rid of some toxic habits, and maybe even the things holding you back.  Repair some broken relationships that may have ended with miscommunication. Understand that not all things are meant to be (especially the unhealthy), so gradual change is bound to happen.

Cancer: During this week, you’ll be filled with love and joy! Don’t stop things from happening, and go with the flow. You never know what could happen. Be honest with yourself now, so you don’t have regrets later in life. You achieve more with the help of others, so share the power!

Leo:

This week, you’re a playmaker in the decisions for this week. Strategic but simple changes within your routine can make a big difference. Maybe it’s the need to transform your environment, or even just finding a new one! Your love for family deepens as the week goes on, so let them know!

Virgo: 

During this week, you don’t need any miscommunication. Listen carefully to who and what is being said. Trust is important in any relationship, it advances it to the next level. So keep a good balance between trust and listening to get the bigger picture. Get your mind off all that, and go do something fun.

Libra:

This week, set the record straight about your priorities. Instead of fixing yourself, learn to be yourself. Having personal time is important, so give yourself some space away from all the drama. As the end of the week comes near, think about what you shared over the past week, and with whom. What was the purpose? How can you move forward?

Scorpio:

During this week, you’ll make an honest and intuitive decision. Tune out all the distractions and influences and think hard about the choice you’re going to make. Acknowledge that we can change, so the decision should be set in stone. Change is something you know all too well, so a fresh idea is lingering in your mind on how to improve.

Sagittarius:

This week, remember that the slowest wins the race, so take your time! Don’t rush head first into the finish line. Chat about your dreams with others while taking the tough on yourself. Leave the past in the past, and move forward. Let go and forgive the mistakes and wrongdoings of those who you least expect.

Capricorn:

During this week, the unexpected challenges are still coming right at you. At least for the next few days. Your friend groups may have outgrown you, so it’s okay to let them go to find your current self. Only your long-term and meaningful relationships should stay or have deeper considerations. Read inbetween the lines and stabilize yourself after all, you may have a lot of emotions you might be feeling.

Aquarius:

This week, you feel extra creative, and are filled with ideas and visions for anything and everything! Like the rest of these signs, don’t dive head first into things too rashly. Journaling might be a good idea to get out of pen and paper. But with all this going on in that small little head, you might want some emotional support you didn’t realize you needed. Sharing your feelings is a good way to get rid of some weight.

Pisces:

During this week, you realize you are a daydreamer. As the week goes on, you’ll have the urge to expand and explore the places around you. Have a wonder of what to learn and study. The desire of wanderlust is great, alongside the want for your values to be implemented.But keep a balance between what is reality and what isn’t. Dreams are meant to happen, so don’t sit and wait! Go get what’s meant to be yours!

SOURCES:

Cosmopolitan

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/a60547587/weekly-horoscope-april-21-2024/

GLAMOUR

https://www.glamour.com/story/weekly-horoscope-april-21-to-27-2024

Refinery29

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/weekly-horoscope-april-21-to-april-27

IMAGE CREDITS:

iStock Images

https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/astrology-wheel-with-zodiac-signs-with-constellation-map-realistic-illustration-of-gm1222150120-358517095